Friday, September 14, 2007

My Name (list)

My Name:Anna

1. Famous Singer/Band: All American Rejects
2. 4 letter word: Anna!
3. Street: Atlas
4. Color: Aquamarine Blue
5. Gifts/Presents: Apple iPhone
6. Vehicle: Adventue
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Atlas map
8. Boy Name: Adonis
9. Girl Name: Aislinn
10. Movie Title: Apocaliypto (I think that's how it's spelled.)
11. Drink: A coke! ;D
12. Occupation: Astronaut
13. Celebrity: Andrew Adams (director of 'The Chronicles of Narnia')
14. Magazine: AutoPlus
15. U.S. City: Uh, I'm sure there's one named Alexandria
16. Pro Sports Teams: I don't know...
17. Fruit: Apple
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Air was bad in your house/apartment/place of residence & it poisined you. So you had to go to the hospital, & didn't have to come, but you did so you should gt a pay raise!
19. Something You Throw Away: A used candy wapper.
20. Things You Shout: AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
21. Cartoon Character: Aaahhh, Snoopy!

No comments: