Friday, July 20, 2007

My 4 Fears

I'm only afraid of 4 things. Other people seem t have this huge list of things. Some say they're not afriad of anything. I know better. you see, I may not have quite figured myself out (I don't believe anyone can truly know themselve, but that's another post.) bt I do know what my fears are.

My biggest fear, that haunts me almot daily, is taht something terribe would happen to a friend. Whether it be they get injured or killed, or do something like drugs or get pregnant. I used to live in constant fear of a call saying "So-&-so's in jail/the hospital."

Number 3 is of being betrayed by someone close, or being pushed aside for something else. So, I guess rejection. But I've hadto leanr to cope with that sinceit's a part of my every day life. I may even become an expert on rejection.

Then (This sorta ties in with #2) I am afriad of people discovering who I really am, since then, they always leave. At the same time, I want to be true to myself & have friends who see & love me for who I am.

My last one (And the most trivial) is of getting old. Not that I'm scared of dying! On the contruary! (But I don't wanna go ito that 'cause then I might get sent to a counseler.) What I'm afraid of is not being able to take care of myself. And doing the things I like most.

No comments: