Monday, July 30, 2007

Right now I'm writing a book. So if I don't post for a while, my apologiys. (However you spell that.) Also, I'm in a real moodswingy mood. I was listnin to Evanesence. And now, I'm too embarrassed to admit who I'm listening too. Let's just say, usually to sugary sweet for my taste. And mild. Ahh, emotions. I hate bein' on their rollercoaster. GET ME OFF! PLEASE! Oh. I'm leaving nxt week. I'm ridin a plane for the 1st time. I didn't sleep at all last night. I have medical Insomnia. Funny thing is, I just bought a CD named Insomniatic. And that song's 1 of my favorites on that CD. Huh. Life's funny. In a cruel, evil, twisted sorta way.

1 comment:

Drewe Llyn said...

I look forward to reading it!! BTW...where are you going? Have a great time! (Just keep holding on to Jesus. His moods never change.)